If you are in the renewable power generation business, you understand how critical it is to have strong foundations for your windmill.
This is why it is extremely important to have a steel manufacturer you can trust, one able to match and exceed your expectations, and offer reliability and flexibility in supply, year after year.
SRJ has a manufacturing capacity of over 25000 MT of TMT bars per month, with THERMEX cooling process.
Following are the manufacturing plants with capacities:
- Sponge Iron Plant – 15000 MT per month
- Billet Casting Plant – 25000 MT per month
- Automatic Rolling Machine – 25000 MT per month
- Cutting and Bending Plant – 6000 MT per month
CAPABILITY IN WIND POWER INDUSTRY
- We are pioneers in supplying ‘Cut and Bend’ ready to use foundation sets in wind Power Segment.
- Foundation steel sets ranging from 12 MT to 52 MT comprising 8/10/12/14/16/20/25/28/32mm TMT bars are supplied on wind site location.
- We are supplying ‘Cut and Bend’ foundation sets to almost all the WTG and IPPs all over india.
- We have supplied almost 1.6 lakh MT steel consisting over 6000 WTG foundations in ‘Cut and Bend’ form in since last seven years in the wind industry.
- Supplies have been made to almost all wind sites located in india in the states of Maharashtra, Gujarat, Tamilnadu, Karnataka, Andhra pradesh, Madhya pradesh,Rajasthan.
- Cutting and Bending of steel is done on state-of-the-art, fully automatic machine imported from Italy, USA and South Korea.
- Our product quality has been approved by Gamesa, Regen, Inox, Wind World, Suzlon, Win-Wind and many others.
BENEFITS OF USING SRJ 500 CUT & BEND FOUNDATIONS SETS
- Saves 10-12% steel, as there is ZERO wastage at site.
- Saves a lot of time, as it eliminates cutting and bending activity at site and ensures timely completion of project.
- We ensure accurate cutting and bending of steel as per the given ‘Bar Bending Schedule’, which is not possible manually at site, thereby consuming more steel.
- The steel can be unloaded directly at the location instead of steeel yard, which saves time and loading and unloading cost.
- We ensure timely completion of foundations at site, ensuring timely deliveres and meeting the schedule.
- Even the most difficult and complicated shapes can be supplied as per the drawing.
- Issuing Foundation steeel is easy and reconcilation of steel supply to contractor is eliminated.
- Zero inventory, no pilferage or theft on site, since just in time delivery is given on location.
- Assured quality as per IS 1786.