Every construction is different and, hence, requires bars of varying sizes and shapes. This being the case, most contractors cut and bend the bars on site. This increases costs and is also time-consuming and labour-intensive. More importantly, it reduces the strength of the bar by creating internal fractures and stretches.
SRJ’s Cut and Bent bars are the perfect solution to such problems. The precut and prebent bars are ready to use and can go right into your construction.
EASY TO CUSTOMISE AND ECONOMICAL CUT N BENT BARS
Every construction is different and hence requires bars of varying sizes and shapes. This being the case, most contractors cut and bend the bars on site. This Increases costs, it’s time consuming and labour intensive too. More importantly, it reduces the strength of the bar by creating internal fractures and stretches.
SRJ’s cut and bent bars are the perfect solution to such problems. the precut and prebend bars are ready to use and can go right into your construction.
- Consistent quality and accuracy
- Low material costs as you can order as per your need
- Less wastage
- Lower warehousing costs
- Reduced space required on-site
- Quicker construction
It has a lot more advantages than others
Construction bars come in standard lengths of 40 ft., unfortunately constructions don’t. Every design, every structure is different and, hence requires bars of varying sizes and shapes, too. Most contractors remedy this by cutting and bending the bars at the site itself, using unscientific methods. But this is not only time consuming and labour intensive, it also reduces the integral strength of the bar by creating internal stresses and fractures. SRJ Cut ’n’ Bent Bars are, thus, an extremely popular alternative, offering enhanced quality at reduced time
Product Range :
We produce & supply TMT bars
- Consistent Quality and Accuracy : Through precise cutting and bending with the help of Automatic Rebar Processing Plant.
- Lower material costs : By ordering precise quantity required.
- Less wastage : Pre-cut bars eliminate wastage caused by on-side cutting of standard length bars.
- Lower warehousing cost : Cut ‘n’ Bent bars can be ordered using a (JIT) ‘just in time’ method of inventory.
- Reduced space requirement on-site : Through elimination of on-site bar cutting and bending.
- Quicker construction : Manual cutting & bending of bars is unprofessional and slow.
Benefits of using SRJ Cut n Bent Bars, Considering TMT bar cost is Rs. 42,000 per MT.
|Cost Incurred||Amount (approx.)|
|7% wastage in standard 12 metre length bar||2940|
|1% wastage due to overlapping||420|
|1% Inventory holding cost/ month||420|
|On site cutting and bending cost (including fixing)||2500|
|Total cost incurred||6380|
|Recovery from scrap||700|
|Net Expenditure per MT||5680|
- For Cut ‘N’ Bent charges please contact with bar bending schedule.
- The above costs are indicative and are based on the current costs of materials and services, and may vary from client to client.
If you are in the renewable power generation business, you understand how critical it is to have strong foundations for your windmill.
This is why it is extremely important to have a steel manufacturer you can trust, one able to match and exceed your expectations, and offer reliability and flexibility in supply, year after year.
SRJ has a manufacturing capacity of over 25000 MT of TMT bars per month, with THERMEX cooling process.
Following are the manufacturing plants with capacities:
- Sponge Iron Plant – 15000 MT per month
- Billet Casting Plant – 25000 MT per month
- Automatic Rolling Machine – 25000 MT per month
- Cutting and Bending Plant – 6000 MT per month
CAPABILITY IN WIND POWER INDUSTRY
- We are pioneers in supplying ‘Cut and Bend’ ready to use foundation sets in wind Power Segment.
- Foundation steel sets ranging from 12 MT to 52 MT comprising 8/10/12/14/16/20/25/28/32mm TMT bars are supplied on wind site location.
- We are supplying ‘Cut and Bend’ foundation sets to almost all the WTG and IPPs all over india.
- We have supplied almost 1.6 lakh MT steel consisting over 6000 WTG foundations in ‘Cut and Bend’ form in since last seven years in the wind industry.
- Supplies have been made to almost all wind sites located in india in the states of Maharashtra, Gujarat, Tamilnadu, Karnataka, Andhra pradesh, Madhya pradesh,Rajasthan.
- Cutting and Bending of steel is done on state-of-the-art, fully automatic machine imported from Italy, USA and South Korea.
- Our product quality has been approved by Gamesa, Regen, Inox, Wind World, Suzlon, Win-Wind and many others.
BENEFITS OF USING SRJ 500 D CUT & BEND FOUNDATIONS SETS
- Saves 10-12% steel, as there is ZERO wastage at site.
- Saves a lot of time, as it eliminates cutting and bending activity at site and ensures timely completion of project.
- We ensure accurate cutting and bending of steel as per the given ‘Bar Bending Schedule’, which is not possible manually at site, thereby consuming more steel.
- The steel can be unloaded directly at the location instead of steeel yard, which saves time and loading and unloading cost.
- We ensure timely completion of foundations at site, ensuring timely deliveres and meeting the schedule.
- Even the most difficult and complicated shapes can be supplied as per the drawing.
- Issuing Foundation steeel is easy and reconcilation of steel supply to contractor is eliminated.
- Zero inventory, no pilferage or theft on site, since just in time delivery is given on location.
- Assured quality as per IS 1786.